- Identify and reflect on all the components and work you have done so far on your innovation project.
- Identify where are you in your innovation project? What if anything do you have to complete? By when?
Do you want to see my Innovation Plan? Click >>>here<<<
- Analyze, assess and reflect on the learning process you have undergone by working on your innovation project?
- What worked?
- What could you do better?
- What lessons have you learned?
- How do you plan to promote and communicate your innovation project?
- Knowing what you know now what key things (if any) would you do differently?
NOTE: You might have to click the video above twice before it works.
In this reflection, I really had to use the growth mindset. Here is a link to my growth mindset page:
How would you apply what you have learned to your next innovation project?
Are you interested in more information about leading an organization?
This page contains information on how leaders can exert influence on the people within their organization when they are looking to change the organization: https://wil32.com/influencer-model/
This page illustrates how I plan to help my school change for the better: 5 stages and 4dx https://wil32.com/four-disciplines-of-execution-within-the-5-stages-of-change/
Change is not easy, and it isn’t always accepted by people. If you want to know how to have conversations with people when they don’t agree with or understand your vision, go to my page on Crucial conversations: https://wil32.com/crucial-conversations-for-the-self-differentiated-leader/